Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Cute Things for Kids

Click HERE for this and other cute food crafts for kids.

When I see cute kid's foods, it sure makes me miss mine being little!  I LOVED making them cute food snacks and meals!  They would think I was crazy if I tried serving them all of these now, so I'll have to wait to make them for my grandchildren when they come to visit in the future!
And then look at this adorable quilt made by Daphne Scott using some of her granddaughter's first year clothes!  I am glad I kept a box for each child!  With those and using their old blankets as edging, it will make very sweet blankets for them to pass down to their own children.  I love this idea!  Of course, someone else will have to sew and quilt it for me, but I still will get it done some day :).


Pin It Now!

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover